Sunday, February 21, 2010

Emma Turns 8!

My cute little Emma turned 8 back in October. Where has the time gone. She was so excited about getting baptized by her dad- on Halloween, of all days. It will certainly be a memorable date. It was a nice day.

I have pretty much abandoned this blog- no time these days. But I thought Emma might feel a little left out since everyone else has a post about their birthday. So- here we go.

Since August, I have been working full-time teaching first grade. Pretty crazy trying to juggle work and family responsibilities. I don't know that I will be teaching next year though since our district is having a massive layoff due to budget problems. I may have to go back to a paper route.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Emma!

    Stacy, what is happening in the district is just wrong. Everyone has told me how great a teacher you are and it would be such a shame to lose you. I knew you would be great.

    ReplyDelete