
My oldest child turned 18 this past week. His birthday is always a special day for me because it's my own personal mother's day too. I can't believe I'm old enough to be the mother of an adult! (of sorts) When I said something to Jord about not being able to believe he's 18, he said "I know, now I can go to jail!" Which was totally funny, because he's not a delinquent or anything. I guess that's just what teenagers say- that when you're 18, you could go to jail, so don't do anything bad. I was thinking more about being able to vote.
His birthday was a little crazy because it was seminary graduation too, so we had to rush dinner a little. His two friends came over for it and then we had to hurry and get ready. We had presents and cake afterward.
No comments:
Post a Comment